Active Living for Active Seniors
Living independently means having choices. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice. It’s the privacy and freedom of home combined with convenience, security and a maintenance-free environment. Our communities offer active adults 55 and better choices about how they desire to live. There are lifestyle choices such as a variety of floor plans from which to choose as well as lifestyle activities through a full schedule of social activities and planned excursions.We encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. We continue to enhance our residents’ quality of life by listening to their feedback to develop programs that will complement our seniors’ current interests as well as help them discover new ones.
• Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
• Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
• Educational seminars
• Exercise and wellness programs
• Chauffeured transportation
• Beautifully decorated common areas and landscaped outdoor areas
• Controlled entry access
• Medical emergency pull cord system & 24 Hour emergency maintenance
• Professional management & maintenance.